My mathematical activities can have a huge impact on maths results at your school – and it is possible for your school to continue this after my visit.
Both of these are my own creations and have received incredible feedback from teachers and students alike. They have had a dramatic effect on the number skills and confidence of those children who have used them.
If you are considering the 7puzzle morning tour for your school, the following points may answer some of your queries:
- as stated in the title, it’s a morning-only visit to your school to work with Y5 and/or Y6;
- an hour (or more) is spent with each class working in their own classroom;
- a typical visit involves me working with two or three different classes during the morning;
- it is a terrific CPD opportunity for teachers to observe how to implement our PuzzleFriday programme as well as seeing their children work in a different learning environment;
- the fee is just £290 plus travel (perhaps use Pupil Premium to cover the cost);
- the games are available to purchase following my visit, just click PuzzleFriday for details. Packs B and C are the ones suitable for Y5 & Y6 children.
Feedback from recent school visits can be found by clicking Workshop Feedback.
Both teaching staff and children will benefit greatly from working with the UK’s leading expert in the design and application of maths games & puzzles and their effective use in improving maths results in schools, as well as enhancing many social skills.
My workshops are suitable for all ability levels, so if you wish to give your children a memorable and positive maths experience, book the 7puzzle morning tour by leaving a comment below or e-mailing email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.