A warm welcome to 7puzzleblog.com and our compendium of daily number puzzles which we design for our many followers from over 160 countries & territories worldwide.
We are also the place to visit for a variety of mathematical activities, including our exciting and successful venture into online maths tuition worldwide.
The World’s #1 Daily Number Puzzle Website
This is official. Simply type daily number puzzles into Google or Bing and you’ll see 7puzzleblog.com listed at #1. We appreciate and value your continued support.
To improve basic knowledge and confidence of arithmetic in a fun way, so start your numerical adventure by trying to solve our latest number puzzles shown above.
How to use our website
As well as our most recent challenges above, you can click on the dates below to access the remainder of our number puzzles. We will reply to all comments & answers, tweets to @7puzzle and e-mails to email@example.com.
We now post at least three number puzzles each day from our bumper collection of challenges, one of which is always related to the 7puzzle game.
Our signature board game is a superb tool for teachers and parents to utilise with children as well as their own personal challenge.
Spread the message
Please tell family, friends, students, colleagues and puzzle enthusiasts about our fabulous daily number puzzles at 7puzzleblog.com. Answers are also provided.
Paul Godding, Author/Awdur/Autor/Autor/Auteur/Údar/Autore
. . . and there’s more!
As well as the thousands of number challenges we continue to develop, some of the other educational activities we are involved in are listed here:
- supporting students with one-to-one, face-to-face maths tuition locally,
- . . . and one-to-one online math tuition worldwide,
- delivering school & university-based maths/puzzle workshops all over the UK,
- designing board games, card games, puzzles & pocket books that are available for schools, parents and the general public to invest in,
- advising schools on how to improve children’s general arithmetic & social skills by implementing our PuzzleFriday programme.
Further details of all the above can be found by exploring the various pages of this website. Remember, you are always welcome to contact us on twitter @7puzzle or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries. Enjoy your visit!