I’ve been delivering my innovative mathematical workshops in schools for nearly 20 years by utilising an excellent range of maths-related board games, card games & puzzles.
My mathematical activities can have a huge impact on maths results at a school – and it is possible for your school to continue this activity after my visit.
Our latest programme, 7puzzle in the morning, includes one of the best mathematical board games around. Click the 7puzzle game for full details of our popular, and unique, game.
Our own creation has received incredible feedback from teachers and students alike. Board games & puzzles, generally, can have a dramatic effect on general number skills and confidence of those children who use them, both academically and socially.
If you are considering 7puzzle in the morning for your school, the following points may answer some of your queries:
- as stated in the title, it’s a morning-only visit to your school to work with Y5 and/or Y6,
- about an hour is spent with each class working in their own classroom,
- a typical visit involves working with two or three different classes during the morning,
- it is a terrific CPD opportunity for teachers to observe how to implement our excellent resources as well as seeing their children work in a different learning environment,
- the sessions will test your children’s mathematical knowledge of times tables, general number skills and terminology,
- the fee is a cut-price £234 plus travel,
- the 7puzzle game is available to purchase following my visit.
Feedback from previous school visits can be given on request.
Both teaching staff and children will benefit greatly from working with Britain’s leading expert in the design and application of maths games & puzzles, together with their effective use in improving maths results in schools, as well as enhancing many social skills.
These brand-new workshops are suitable for all ability levels in Year 5 and 6, so if you wish to give your children a memorable and positive maths experience, book 7puzzle in the morning by leaving a comment below or, preferably, e-mailing email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.