Read the following ten clues to find the mystery number:
- it’s less than 100,
- it’s one more than a multiple of 3,
- exactly one of its digits is prime,
- you get a prime if you reverse its digits,
- it’s not a multiple of 5,
- it’s not a prime number,
- it has exactly four factors,
- it’s not a square number,
- the sum of its digits is prime,
- if you multiply it by 5, the answer is greater than 100.
The 7puzzle Challenge
The playing board of the 7puzzle game is a 7-by-7 grid containing 49 different numbers, ranging from 2 up to 84.
The 1st & 3rd rows of the playing board contain the following fourteen numbers:
2 9 13 14 15 22 25 36 40 42 45 66 72 80
How many multiples of 12 are on the list?
. . . can be found when clicking this.